2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Post Navy Jobs

Can you list me some of the good job openings available in Indian Navy as I want to apply for a one which suits my profile as I want to do something for my motherland?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA jobs in pak navy
Pakistan navy MBA jobs
HR Jobs In Indian Navy
Indian Navy Jobs for CSE
Jobs In Indian Navy
Nursing Jobs In Indian Navy
Jobs for ECE Students in Indian Navy
Indian Navy Sailor Post
Indian Navy Jobs Available
Indian Navy All Post
Indian navy Jobs MCA
Officer Navy Jobs
Navy Jobs for Girls
Indian Navy MBA Jobs
Apply For Navy Jobs
Navy Government Jobs
Navy Jobs
Navy Jobs
Post MBA Jobs in USA
After Completing B.Tech Jobs in Navy
28th December 2015, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Post Navy Jobs

Some of the good job openings available in Indian Navy right now are as follows:

Name of the Scheme – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)

Essential Qualification:
One should have passed Senior Secondary Exam (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with minimum 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class 10th or Class 12th).

Required Age:
One’s age limit should be between 17 to 19½ years {i.e. born between 02/01/1997 & 01/07/1999 (both dates inclusive)}.

Mode of Selection:
Selection is made based on short listed candidates performance in SSB interview.

Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply Online: 02/01/2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12/01/2016
Date of Training is Scheduled to Commence: June 2016

Name of the Posts – Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) 140 Batch
Essential Qualification:
One must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science.
Required Age:
One should have been born between 01/08/1996 to 31/07/1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Mode of Selection:
Selection is made based on the order of merit on candidates performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical, Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations, The candidates who qualify in all respects would be required to report to INS Chilka.

Dates to Remember:

Last date to Apply Online: 27/12/2015
Last Date for Receipt of hard Copy: 03/01/2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application for Remote Areas:10/01/2016
Date of Recruitment Tests: March/ April 2016
Commencement of Course: August 2016

Name of the Posts:

01. Steward
02. Cook
03. Topass (Sanitary Hygienist)

Essential Qualification:

(01) Cook (MR): One should be 10th passed. One is required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, one will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
(02) Steward (MR): One must be class 10th passed. One would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, one will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
(03) Topass (NMR): One should be VI standard qualified. One will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, one will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
Required Age:
One’s age limit should be between 17 to 21 years as on 01/10/2016 (born between 01/10/1995 and 30/09/1999, both dates inclusive).
Mode of Selection:
One’s selection is made based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.

Dates to Remember:

Last Date to Apply Online: 27/12/2015
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 03/01/2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application for Remote Areas:10/01/2016
Date of Recruitment Tests: March/ April 2016
Commencement of Course: October 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in