2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NMU M Phil

As per the University Grants Commission's base norms and methodology for recompenses of M. Phil/Ph.D. degree Regulation, 2009 distributed in the Gazette of India, No. 28 dated July 11, 2009 in Part III, Section 4, the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon has arranged updated rules for the admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in distinctive subjects and in between disciplinary territories.

Allotment of seats:

Out of aggregate accessible seats, 50 % situates every will be designated to the hopefuls who qualify the Entrance Test and 50 % seats for the hopefuls who are exempted from the entrance Test as said above, separately.

Structure of the Entrance Test:

There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper – II for the Entrance Test. The syllabi of Paper-I and Paper-II for different subjects secured under various Boards and Faculties are transferred on University site.

(a) Paper – I : General Aptitude Test

This paper will have 50 questions (100 imprints) with various decision covering coherent thinking, numerical capacity, thinking and dialect bent.

(b) Paper – II : Subject Specific Test

Paper-II will be additionally of 50 inquiries (100 imprints) with numerous decision objective questions covering applicable subjects in the workforce.

Each right answer conveys 2 marks for both Paper-I and Paper-II. There will be no negative stamping framework. Applicant who scores 50 % marks or more (45 % marks or more, if there should arise an occurrence of saved class competitors) will be proclaimed as pass. The applicant can show up for Paper-II of Entrance Examination, just if the competitor qualifies in Paper-I. The score of Paper – I will be legitimate for next two endeavors from the date of announcement of results to show up for Paper-II.

The aftereffect of PET will be pronounced, following one week from the date of PET examination on the college site

The most effective method to apply for Entrance Test:

The insights with respect to amended Ph.D. rules, Syllabi of Entrance Test, Online Application Form, Calendar of Entrance Examination and so on are accessible on the University Website

The hopefuls the individuals who are qualified to get exception from Entrance Test and the individuals who were beforehand exempted from PET, will likewise need to apply online to get exclusion.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in