2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

NBRC Exam Locations

I am thinking to apply for CRT Credential Exam conducted by NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care). So will you please give address of Exam Centres? Are there many locations of CRT Credential Exams, tell me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd In NBRC
Locations For GRE
Nbrc ccp
Cost of NBRC CRT Exam
NBRC CPFT Exam
NBRC CRT Exam Answers
NBRC Free Practice Exam
NBRC RRT Practice Exam Answers
Amp nbrc
WWW NBRC Net
NID Locations
NBRC Exam Questions
HCL GEO Locations
Nbrc crt
Rrt nbrc
NBRC Int PhD
Nbrc
Free NBRC RRT Exam
NBRC Exam Materials
LSAT exam dates locations
4th February 2017, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NBRC Exam Locations

The CRT Credential Exam is conducted by NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care) that was affected from 2015.

It is Entry Level CRT Examination to the Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination (TMC).

The Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination consists of 160 multiple-choice questions (140 scored items and 20 pretest items).

Admission Requirements
Applicant will be 18 years of age or older.

Applicant will satisfy ONE of the following educational requirements:
Applicant will be a graduate and have a minimum of an associate degree from a respiratory therapy education program
1) supported or accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), or
2) accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and graduated on or before November 11, 2009.

OR

Applicant will hold the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) RRT credential.

As you want to get information about Exam Centres of NBRC, so here I want to tell you that you have to contact to NBRC office to get information about Exam Centres. I am providing contact details of office of NBRC.

Office Contacts
NBRC Executive Office
10801 Mastin Street, Suite 300
Overland Park, KS 66210

Email: nbrc-info@nbrc.org

Toll-Free: 888.341.4811
Phone: 913.895.4900
Fax: 913.712.9283

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in