2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

MDU Notes Of B.Tech

I am student of the B.Tech in computer science course at the MDU. I missed some classes because of my sister marriage. I need the notes to cover the topics. Can you give me the Notes of the MDU B.Tech in computer science so I can read them?
Similar Threads
Thread
Imc MBA notes
MDU CSE Notes
DC Notes VTU
VTU MWR Notes
PDF Notes for IIT JEE
MCA Notes For 3rd Sem VTU
SSC CGL Notes
MBA HRD Notes
MBA HRM Notes
OU MBA BPR Notes
CRM notes for MBA pdf
MBA OB Notes
GRE notes
TQM MBA Notes
Ob notes for MBA
Zad notes for MBA 1 sem
RTU Notes
B.Tech+M.Tech equivalent to B.Tech+2 years M.Tech
Digital Electronics Notes B.Tech Electronics
IMT MBA Notes MBA Notes in PDF
8th May 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: MDU Notes Of B.Tech

Hello sir, Im doing B.Tech from Maharshi Dayanand University. I want notes. Is there any one can provide me Maharshi Dayanand University notes of B.Tech?
8th May 2018, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MDU Notes Of B.Tech

The Maharshi Dayanand University is admitted candidates for B.Tech admission. After admission candidates may get download syllabus and notes.

The Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak was established in the year 1977. The Maharshi Dayanand University is a public state university located at Rohtak in the state of Haryana.

With over 580 institution/colleges affiliated to it, MDU Rohtak currently offers various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research level courses every year.

In addition to it, the university also offers selected Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate courses in diverse streams.

Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of HSTES counselling as well as a valid score in JEE Main.

Get download syllabus and notes of Maharshi Dayanand University for B.Tech:

Education:

Candidates must have 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and minimum 45% marks in aggregate HSTES counselling OR JEE Main score.

Departments:

Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Biotechnology
Computer Science Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Contact to:

Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana 124001

Quick Reply