2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th March 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Management Human Values Professional Ethics Notes MBA

I am searching for the Management Human Values Professional Ethics books? Can you please tell me name of some of best books for the Management Human Values Professional Ethics books?
24th March 2015, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Management Human Values Professional Ethics Notes MBA

You are asking for the Management Human Values Professional Ethics books. Here I am providing you the list of some of best books for the Management Human Values Professional Ethics. These are as follows:

Books:

1. Ivan Illich, 1974, Energy & Equity, The Trinity Press, Worcester, and HarperCollins, USA
2. E.F. Schumacher, 1973, Small is Beautiful: a study of economics as if people mattered, Blond & Briggs, Britain.
3. A Nagraj, 1998, Jeevan Vidya ek Parichay, Divya Path Sansthan, Amarkantak.
4. Sussan George, 1976, How the Other Half Dies, Penguin Press. Reprinted 1986, 1991
5. PL Dhar, RR Gaur, 1990, Science and Humanism, Commonwealth Purblishers.
6. A.N. Tripathy, 2003, Human Values, New Age International Publishers
7. Subhas Palekar, 2000, How to practice Natural Farming, Pracheen(Vaidik) Krishi Tantra Shodh, Amravati.
8. Donella H. Meadows, Dennis L. Meadows, Jorgen Randers, William W. Behrens III, 1972, Limits to Growth – Club of Rome’s report, Universe Books.
9. E G Seebauer & Robert L. Berry, 2000, Fundamentals of Ethics for Scientists & Engineers , Oxford University Press
10. M Govindrajran, S Natrajan & V.S. Senthil Kumar, Engineering Ethics (including Human Values), Eastern Economy Edition, Prentice Hall of India Ltd
11. B P Banerjee, 2005, Foundations of Ethics and Management, Excel Books.
12. B L Bajpai, 2004, Indian Ethos and Modern Management, New Royal Book Co., Lucknow. Reprinted

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in