2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2014, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Locopilot exam syllabus

Here you are looking for RRB Secunderabad Assistant Loco Pilot syllabus and also provide me Books to be referred for the exam, as you want here I am providing you.

RRB Secunderabad ALP & Technician Gr.III Examination Syllabus 2014

There will be 100-120 questions given in the paper. The questions will be from the following subjects..,
• Technical Ability
• General Awareness
• Arithmetic
• General Intelligence and Reasoning
• General Science

Technical Ability:
• Mechanical Engineering: Thermo Dynamics, Thermo Dynamic Fluid Flow Machines, Thermal Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Condition, I.C. Engines, Engineering Materials, Machine designs, Theory of Machines, Production Management Industrial Engineering, Fluid Machines, Strength of Materials.
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communication engineering
• Applied Science

General Intelligence: Coding-Decoding, Sequence & Series, Alphabet Test, Classification, Blood Relations, Direction Test, Venn Diagrams, Group Reasoning, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Logical Arrangement of Words.
Arithmetic: Simplifications, Numbers, Problems on Numbers, L.C.M. and H.C.F., Simplifications L.C.M., H.C.F & Number System, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Boats and Streams, Age Relations, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration
General Awareness: Indian Railways, Sports, General Science, History & Culture, Geography, General Polity, Basic Economy.
General Science (Physics & Chemistry)
• Physics: Units & Measurements, Mechanics, Molecular Properties of matter, Kinematics, Heat, Motion, Wave Motion, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Sound, Light, Magnetism, Electricity, Electricity – Current, Atomic Structure, Nuclear Physics, Radio-Carbon dating,, Important Laws and Principles, Scientific explanations of common phenomena, Glossarium.
• Chemistry: State of Matter and Classification, Atomic Structure, Chemical Reaction, Types of Chemical Reactions, Physical and Chemical Changes, Periodic Classification of elements, Chemical bonds, Acids, bases and salts, Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon and its components, Halogens Sulphur, Phosphorus, Fuels, Water, Metals, Alloys, Polymers, Proteins, Chemistry in everyday life, Dyes, Cosmetics, Chemicals in Food, Detergents, Ceramics, Rocket Propellants, Cement, Glass, Common Fertilizers, Glossarium.

Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Books

Mathematics by
Dr.Lal & Jain
N.C.E.R.T. Math Book [Std. ix to Std. xii]
English Grammer
Oxford English Grammar
R.P.Sharma
G.K. & G.S.
Chronicle Year Book
Reasoning By
R.S.Agarwal [Verbal and Non- Verbal ]
Reasoning [Arihant publication]

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.
9th December 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Locopilot Exam Syllabus

I want to get the syllabus of Locopilot Exam, will you please provide me that ?
9th December 2014, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Locopilot Exam Syllabus

As you want to get syllabus of Locopilot Exam, so here I am giving you same:

RRB Asst Loco Pilot Technical Syllabus:
Mechanical: Dimensions, Heat, Engine, Thermo Dynamics, Energy, Material, Energy Conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo Machinery, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering, Kinetic Theory, The Strength Of The Material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, Refrigerators And Air Conditioned, Transformation Of Heat, etc.
Automobile: Machine Design, System Theory, IC Engines, Heat Transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying Motion, The Power Plant Turbines And Boilers, And Metallurgical Production Technology, etc.
Electrical: Electrical India, Rolls, Cables, Transfers, Proved To Be The Fundamental Electrical System, An Alternative System Single Phase Motor, Three Phase Motor System, Light, Magnetism, Motors, etc.
Electronics and Communication: The Transistor, Dias, Digital Electronics, Networking And Industrial Electronics, Electronic Tube, Semi-Conductor Physics, Robotic Radio Communications Systems And Satellite Matters, Computer And Micro Processor, etc.

RRB Asst Loco Pilot Non Technical Syllabus:
English: About 10 Questions Articles, Prepositions, Voices, Tenses, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc., from the Basic Grammar
Reasoning: Encoding, Decoding, Blood Ties, Arrangements, Calendar and Topics - Dates, Weeks, Classification, Analogy, Verbal and Non-Verbal Question
Maths: Time and Distance Factors, Ratios, Averages, Interest, Pictogram-Based Problems, etc.
some questions are based on General Awareness, General Science also.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in