2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

IPU CET test pattern

I want to participate in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET) 2015. So I am searching for the paper pattern of its Common Entrance Test. can you please provide me information about its paper pattern?
Similar Threads
Thread
JEE Advanced Test Pattern
NIMCET Test Pattern
JIPMER Test Pattern
NLU Test Pattern
AICTE CMAT Test Pattern
GRE Test Pattern 2015
Paper Pattern for TCS Aptitude Test
SSC CHSL Skill Test Pattern
VITEEE Test Pattern
SNAP Test Pattern
TCS Online Aptitude Test Pattern
Exam pattern of online test of Common Proficiency Test
Comedk UGET Test Pattern
JMET Test Pattern
Pattern Of Snap Test
TCS written test paper pattern
TCS Aptitude Test Pattern
TCS written test pattern
ICET test pattern
ECIL test pattern for get
23rd December 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: IPU CET test pattern

Hi I would like to know the Indra Prastha UniversityMBBS CET test pattern for the year 2016 as my daughter would like to appear?
23rd December 2015, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IPU CET test pattern

The Indra Prastha UniversityMBBS CET test pattern for the year 2016 is as given below:

GGSIPU CET MBBS 2016 Exam Pattern is as follows:

I. Scheme of CET MBBS 2016 :

1. Both the Stages of the Common Entrance Test : 103 [ CET : MBBS 2016 ] and CET code 104 for BDS will be of 3 hours period and will have One Question Paper in English medium. This Question Paper will have 200 objective type ( multiple choice ) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.

Every question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as ( 1 ), ( 2 ), ( 3 ) and ( 4 ). Out of these, only one right or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet.

Each question will carry 3 marks, which shall be given for each correct answer Each question will be supplied with four alternative answers marked as ( 1 ), ( 2 ), ( 3 ) and ( 4 ). Out of these, only one accurate or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet. Every question shall carry 3 marks, which shall be awarded for each correct answer.

2. There will be Negative Marking for erroneous answers. wrong answers will include both the ‘wrong answers’ as well as ‘more than one answer to a question’. 1 mark will be subracted for each incorrect answer.

3. Aspirants should bring a black ball point pen to the Examination Hall for writing / marking responses ( darkening the ovals ) on OMR answer sheet. Use of pencil is not allowed.

4. No requests for re – checking, re – evaluation, re – assessment or scrutiny of OMR answer sheet will be encouraged.

5. for those who are incapable to materialize in the test on the scheduled date for any reason, retest will not be conducted by the University under any circumstances. No refund of fee is permissible.

II. General Standard of the Question Paper of CET MBBS 2016:

The intensity of questions will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. Syllabi for Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) shall be as precise by CBSE for class 11th and 12th under 10+2 scheme for students passing class 12th in the year 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in