2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

JEE Advanced Test Pattern

I want to take admission in the Indian Institutes of Technology , Delhi for B.TECH and for that I have to appear in the JEE Advanced entrance exam . Will you please provide the information regarding the JEE Advanced entrance exam pattern and the syllabus ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Architecture Aptitude Test JEE Advanced
Test Centres For JEE Advanced
Online Mock Test for JEE Advanced
Jee Advanced Free Mock Test
JEE Advanced Test
Test date of JEE advanced
JEE Advanced Test Papers
JEE Advanced Mock Test Papers Free Download
Exam Pattern of JEE Advanced
Pattern of JEE advanced
Test Series For JEE Advanced
NLU Test Pattern
New Pattern of JEE advanced
JEE Advanced Test Drive
GRE Test Pattern 2015
IPU CET test pattern
Exam pattern of online test of Common Proficiency Test
New Pattern Mathematics For JEE (Advanced)
JEE Advanced Test Syllabus
JEE Advanced Test Centers
29th April 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEE Advanced Test Pattern

Can you tell me about the latest exam pattern for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) – Advanced 2020 as I will be giving the exam this time so needed to know about it?
29th April 2020, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Advanced Test Pattern

IIT Delhi was to conduct the JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17 and the result of the entrance exam was to be announced on June 8, 2020. IIT, Delhi has postponed the exam dates of JEE Advanced 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The exam officials will release the JEE Advanced 2020 rescheduled dates after JEE Main 2020.

JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern

JEE Advanced 2020 is a national level examination which will be conducted as a computer based test.

Candidates will have to attempt two compulsory papers of JEE Advanced 2020 - Paper I and II.

Each paper will 3 hours long in duration (4 hours for PWD candidates). There will only one slot for each paper.

The questions in the entrance examination will be from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The questions will be multiple choices, numerical and list match sets in nature.

There may be some questions which has not one but multiple correct options. For such questions, the candidates will have to select all of the correct options to get the full marks. Partial marks will be awarded if only one or few of the options are correctly selected. In case of no attempt, zero marks will be given.

Some questions will be awarding negative marks for incorrect answers. Candidates will be able to find the details about the marking scheme in the question paper.

The examination will be held in English and Hindi language. Candidates can select or switch the preferred language anytime during the examination.

JEE Advanced 2020 Marking Scheme

The number of questions in JEE Advanced is not fixed. They vary every year. So, maximum marks cannot be defined. From the previous years’ analysis, here is the marking scheme of JEE Advanced Pattern 2020.

Paper-1

Section Question type Marks awarded Negative Marking
1 Single correct answer 3 -1
2 1 or more correct answer 4 -1
3 Numerical Value Answer Based Question 3 0

Paper-2

Section Question type Marks awarded Negative Marking
1 1 or more correct options 4 -1
2 Numerical Value Based Answer 3 0
3 List Match Sets 3 -1

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in