2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

IIT Ropar Syllabus

I have completed my PG degree and want to join the IIT Ropar for doing the Phd. Can you tell me the admission procedure to take admission in the IIT Ropar for the Phd? Also tell me the syllabus of the Phd? Please provide me the Information Brochure of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Ropar JRF
IIT Ropar Chandigarh
IIT JEE Ropar
IIT Ropar Electrical
SBI IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar MBA
LPU Ropar
Phd Admission in IIT Ropar
MBA in Ropar
IIT Ropar Fest
Contact no of IIT Ropar
MBA in IIT Ropar
IIT Ropar Fee
Iit ropar or dce
IIT Ropar XRD
IIT Ropar good
IIT Ropar Punjab
New IIT Ropar
Placements in IIT Ropar
Where Is IIT Ropar
23rd May 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Ropar Syllabus

Hello sir, Im student of IIT Ropar. I want syllabus. Is there any one can tell me where from I can get IIT Ropar syllabus for B.Tech?
23rd May 2018, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Ropar Syllabus

The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is an engineering and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.

The IIT Ropar is provides its academic courses syllabus in syllabus section. In PDF form you may get download syllabus from IIT Ropar.

The written test is the main step in the selection process. The candidates who will get a good score in the written test are only called for the next round of selection process.

The candidates need to do hard work.

IIT Ropar syllabus for B.Tech:

1.EEL104 Principles of Electrical Engineering:

DC circuits, KCL, KVL, Network Theorems, mesh and nodal analysis, step response and transients. RC, RL and RLC circuits. Phasor diagram solution of AC circuits, Power in 1- and 3-phase AC circuits. Diodes: rectifiers, clipping and clamping. Two port networks. Operational Amplifiers: model and applications. Magnetic circuits. Transformers: modeling and analysis. Energy in magnetic field, production of force and EMF. Principles of measurement.

2.EEL201 Signals and Systems:
Classification of signals and systems, various system representation techniques, differential, difference and state-space representations, Fourier transforms and series, application to analysis of systems, Laplace transform, its properties, and its application to system analysis, Z-transforms, its properties and applications, Random variables and random process, characterization of random variables and random process, linear systems and random signals.

3.EEL202 Circuit Theory,
Overview of network analysis techniques, Network theorems, Transient and steady state sinusoidal response. Network graphs and their applications in network analysis. Tellengen's theorem, Two-port networks, z, y, h and transmission parameters, combination of two ports, Analysis of common two ports, Resonance, Coupled circuits, Scattering matrix and its application in network analysis. Network functions, parts of network functions, obtaining a network function from a given part. Network transmission criteria; delay and rise time, Elmore's and other definitions of cascading. Elements of network synthesis techniques. Butterworth and Chebyshev Approximation.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IIT Ropar syllabus for B.Tech.doc (55.0 KB, 35 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in