2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Eligibility:
The candidates should have done graduation or equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved) from any recognized university.

The age of the candidate must be less than 45 years.

The applicant must also have minimum 3 years full time working experience (after Graduation) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional work experience as on 30th June 2012.

Important Dates:

Date of Advertisement: December 25, 2011
Last Date for submitting the Application Form: February 25, 2012
Written Test for Admission: April 08th, 2012
Date for Group Discussion & Personal Interview of short listed candidates: During May 2012
Commencement of classes: By end of June 2012
26th November 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIML Noida Part Time MBA

I want to do Part Time MBA from IIML Noida. But I do not have information about the eligibility. So here can you provide me information about the eligibility as well as admission process?
26th November 2015, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIML Noida Part Time MBA

As you want to know about the eligibility as well as admission process at IIML Noida for Part Time MBA, then here I am telling you about it as you want.

Noida campus, has invited applications to applicants for three year part-time Post-graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives.
This is also popularly known as Working Managers’ Programme (WMP).

Here I am telling you about the eligibility;

Eligibility

Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by AICTE/UGC/Ministry of HRD.

Applicant should have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PWD applicants) or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale

Applicant should have Minimum three years of full-time managerial/ entrepreneurial / professional working experience post Bachelor’s Degree.

The applicant must be below 45 years of age.

Admission

Applicants will be short-listed through a competitive written test which is conducted by IIM Lucknow at NOIDA or New Delhi.

The short-listed applicants will then go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI).

Address;
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013
0522 273 4101

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in