2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2012, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Lucknow Part Time MBA Noida Campus

IIM Lucknow Noida Campus don’t offer executive MBA course but it offer one year International Program in Management for Executives which is equivalent to executive MBA course. To admission in this course candidate should have Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidate should also have Minimum of 6 years full time post-qualification professional experience. For admission in this course GMAT score is acceptable.

Managerial Economics
International Business Communication
Organization Behaviour
Marketing Management
Quantitative Applications for Business
Management Accounting
Operations Management
Human Resource Management
Strategic Management
Corporate Finance
Written Analysis of Communication
Management Information Systems
Macro-Economic Environment
8th December 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to do part time MBA Courses offered by the IIM lucknow Noida campus for working professionals please provide me the details of part time MBA courses offered by the IIM luck now ?
8th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (is an autonomous public business school located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India

As you asking for the part time MBA program let me tell you that As per my knowledge the part time program offered by the IIM luck now for the working professionals are not MBA it is the post graduation programes in Management MBA equivalent program the details of the PPM is given below :
The Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives is uniquely designed for working executives, entrepreneurs and professionals
Also called the Working Managers Programme (WMP).

Eligibility criteria :
i) Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by a) All India Council for Technology Education (AICTE), b) UGC or Ministry of HRD Govt. of India

ii) In Graduation must have minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale); 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories
iii) Minimum 3 years full time working experience (after Graduation) as management, entrepreneurial or professional work experience, as on 30th June 2015

iv) Below 45 years of age as on 30th June 2015

Contact details :
IIM lucknow
Address: Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013
Phone:0522 273 4101

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in