2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU Migration Form

After graduation form Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) I want to apply for post graduation in other University and for this want to get Migration Certificate from IGNOU so please provide me application form for Migration Certificate?
Similar Threads
Thread
SGBAU Migration Form
GNDU Migration Form
WBBSE Migration Form
Migration Form of Bangalore University
CUSAT Migration Form
Shivaji University Migration Form
Migration Form Of YCMOU
Migration Form Of Dibrugarh University
Migration Form Of PTU
University Of Calcutta Migration Form
GNDU Form of Migration
Migration form of Burdwan University
How to obtain migration certificate from IGNOU
Osmania University Migration Form
Nit Hamirpur Migration Form
EIILM Migration Form
Unishivaji Migration Form
Migration Form Delhi University
Bfuhs Migration Form
14th July 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU Migration Form

I want the Application for Migration Certificate of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you provide me?
14th July 2018, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Migration Form

I am providing you the Application for Migration Certificate of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).

IGNOU Application for Migration Certificate

It should be submitted at the Regional Centre to which the student was last attached with.

A fee Rs.400/- should be remitted by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city of Regional Centre concerned.

At the time of submission of the application for issue of Migration Certificate, the applicant should attach duly attested Xerox copy of consolidated Statement of Marks and the Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate issued by this University.

Duplicate Migration Certificate can be issued on payment of Rs.400/-, in case the same has been lost, destroyed or mutilated, on submission of an Affidavit drawn upon a non-judicial stamp paper the value of Rs.10/- to be sworn in before a Magistrate

Contact-

Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, Maidan Garhi, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
011 2953 2741

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in