2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th July 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Calcutta Migration Form

I want the Application form to apply for Migration Certificate of University Of Calcutta so can you provide me?
19th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Calcutta Migration Form

I am providing you the Application form to apply for Migration Certificate of University Of Calcutta

University Of Calcutta Application Form for Migration Certificate

Form price Rs. 5/-

Certificate Fee Rs. 200/-

Migration Certificate is to be given over the delivery counter during working hours in case fees along with forms submitted in person to the Migration Section.

Cash challan is available at University Cash counter till 13:30 Hrs.

Migration Certificate is not issued in favour of a student whose name has not been registered under this University.

Migration Certificate is not issued in favour of a student who has appeared at any examination under this University but the result of the same has not been published.

In such a case Migration Certificate will be issued only after the result have been published.

Documents to be produced at the time of verification :-

Pass Certificate/Mark sheet (in original) of the examination of this University in which the candidate appeared last.

Registration Certificate (in original) of this University

In case of Migration Certificate to be received by post the candidate need to submit his/her original registration certificate (of University of Calcutta) and photocopy of last Marksheet/ Certificate, Registration certificate along with application form. The original registration certificate will be returned to the applicant by post along with the migration certificate.

Migration certificate will be issued within seven working days (07) from the date of payment of the fees.

Contact-

University of Calcutta
87/1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
033 2219 2286

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in