2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Iaet jnu

Where I can get images of IAET 2014 International Conference organized by Jaipur National University (JNU)? I want to appear in this Conference this year, so pls give its important dates for this year? Is there any charge to get pass for media man for live coverage for the IAET 2015 International Conference of JNU?
8th June 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iaet jnu

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the IAET Conference of the Jaipur National University ?
8th June 2018, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iaet jnu

Jaipur National University, established on 22 October 2007, is a private university located in the Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India.

The IAET Conference of the Jaipur National University is given below

International Conference IAET

The International Conference IAET 2018 aims at research-based innovations in the fields of Engineering and Technology. It would provide an excellent opportunity for Academicians, Researchers, Technocrats and Students to present their research findings in the fields of Electronic Systems, Communication, Software Technology, Electrical Systems, Mechanical Systems, Civil Engineering, and Applied Sciences.

Fields Covered in the Conference (Not limited to)
Track I- Electronic & Communication
Track II- Computing Technology and Intelligent Systems
Track III- Mechanical System and Mechatronics
Track IV- Electrical Power & Renewable Energy
Track V- Civil Engineering
Track VI-Applied Sciences

Contact Details :
Jaipur National University
Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Phone: 0141 275 3377

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in