2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Programs In IIM Ahmedabad

How much PG Programs offered by IIM Ahmedabad? My sister has completed Graduation in Commerce. She told me to know the process for admission there for PG Programs. So please give names of all Programs for Graduate Students at IIM Ahmedabad campus? Also give me its prospectus.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Ahmedabad Vastrapur Ahmedabad Gujarat
HL Ahmedabad University Ahmedabad
Rai University Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Gujarat
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (MBA) Ahmedabad
CSU MBA Programs
NYC best MBA programs
MBA HCM Programs
Ahmedabad University Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Railway Station To IIM Ahmedabad
Distance MBA Programs Ahmedabad
MBA Programs RI MBA Programs Rhode Island
MS Programs in US
Best MBA programs in dfw
MBA Programs in Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Programs
RI MBA programs
NYU MBA Programs
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Ognaj-Gota Ahmedabad
DPT Programs PA
Pdf How to Get Into the Top MBA Programs
8th June 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: Programs In IIM Ahmedabad

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Fellow Programme in Management of the IIM Ahemdabad ?
8th June 2018, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Programs In IIM Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta.

About the PGP Course :

The two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), rated as the toughest MBA programme in the world to get admission, is the flagship programme of IIMA. Its main objective is to develop young men and women into competent professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, proceeding leadership and achieving excellence in performance

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must hold a bachelors degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%)

Admission Criteria
The first stage is appearing for the CAT (or GMAT) Exam conducted by the IIMs.
On clearing the required cut-offs and the Composite Score (CS), which includes, but is not limited to, 10th, 12th and graduation marks, a candidate is called for Academic Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI). From 2015 onwards, WAT has been replaced by Academic Writing Test (AWT).

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Address: Sargam Marg, I I M, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in