2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET)

I am living in Ahmedabad and planning to give the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET) searching for exam details. Can you tell what the GCET eligibility and Educational Qualification so that I can apply also tell details about the pattern of exam so that I can prepare well for exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar Gujarat
Gujarat Agricultural University Sardar Krushinagar Banaskantha Gujarat
Gujarat Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar Gujarat
Eligibility for BCA in Gujarat University
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Old Papers
Answer Key of Gujarat State Eligibility Test
Gujarat State Teacher Eligibility Test Result
Gujarat State Eligibility Test For Lectureship September Hall Ticket
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship October
Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test Result
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship September Result
Gujarat Higher Secondary Board Gujarat
Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar Gujarat
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers Company Limited Bharuch Gujarat
Gujarat Agricultural University Banaskantha (Gujarat)
Gujarat Agricultural University College of Agriculture Junagadh Gujarat
After 55% in Gujarat Board, can I get Engineering Colleges in Gujarat
Eligibility for RTO Officer Gujarat
Gujarat Born but education from Uttar Pradesh appears for Gujarat CET
Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar Gujarat india
21st December 2016, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET)

Gujarat State Eligibility Test acronym as GSET is conducted by M.S University of Baroda for determining the eligibility for lectureship in universities and colleges of Gujarat.

GSET Eligibility

Educational Qualification

The aspiring candidate must have Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from an institution recognized by U.G.C. with at least 55% (50% Candidates belonging Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category) marks.

Candidates who have appeared OR are appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.

Pattern:-

The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions as under:

Session - Paper - Marks - Number of Question - Duration

First - I - 100 - 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted - 09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.

First - II - 100 - 50 questions all are compulsory - 11.00 A.M. to 12.15 P.M.

Second - III - 150 - 75 questions all are compulsory - 02.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate

. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50. In the event of the candidate attempting more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.

Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).

There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.

Important dates:

Gujarat SET 2016 Date:- 25th September 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in