2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

GMAT Scholarships

Hello sir, I am Lokesh Kumar. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by proviidng me some information about the GMAT scholarships for Indian students in other country business schools. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSU CM Scholarships
Cox MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA
NZ MBA Scholarships
Qs MBA Scholarships
WFU MBA Scholarships
IIT Scholarships
Scholarships for MBA in UK
NEED scholarships help
PhD Scholarships AU
UEA MBA Scholarships
UQ MBA Scholarships
RSM MBA scholarships
GME course Scholarships
HEC MBA scholarships
Nyu MBA scholarships
Scholarships for MBA
MS Scholarships in US
MBA Scholarships in UK
UT MBA Scholarships
26th February 2016, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Scholarships

As you have asked about the GMAT scholarships for Indian students in other country business schools, I am giving you information about it
When you choose to study abroad, the following types of financial aid may be available to you:

Grants and Scholarships

Grants and scholarships are awarded by schools and are based on merit or need. Obtainability is narrow, especially for graduate business students, and eligibility may be restrictive

You might want to consider using a web-based scholarship search service, although some may charge a fee for their services.

A full scholarship pays for a student’s entire cost of attendance, whereas a partial scholarship only pays for part.

Student Loans

Many students take out education loans knowing their career prospects and salary will improve upon graduation. Consider the following when weighing loan options:

You may be suitable for private loans or campus-based loans
An MBA program in the US costs between USD 50,000 – 60,000 (INR 25 to 30 lakhs).
Upon graduation, typical annual salaries range from USD 60,000 to USD 75,000, making loan repayment fairly easy.

If you study abroad, you will need to decide if you’ll want to secure a loan from a financial institution in India, or from a loan provider in the country in which you’re studying. Here are some important factors to consider:

Whether or not collateral is required
Interest rates
When repayment begins
Repayment terms

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in