2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th March 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Duties Of MBA Finance

Hello sir, I’m a graduate student. I was completed my master degree in MBA in finance. After joining job in Finance sector what are my duties during my work? Can any one suggest me duties of MBA finance employee?
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF Duties
NICL AO Duties
BSNL TTA Duties
Duties Of CISF AC
Duties of AICTE
MBA HR Duties
Duties and Responsibilities of A Teacher
Marketing Manager Duties
MPSC Gov Duties Responsibilities
LIC ADO Duties
The Presidents Duties
MBA Duties
What Are the Duties of the President?
SBI PO Duties
MBA Job Duties
Job Duties of Accountant
GRE Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of SBI Clerk
Duties Of An IAS Officer
IFS officer duties and responsibilities
20th March 2016, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Duties Of MBA Finance

Financial jobs can be broken down into those that take place within a corporate organization and those whose setting is a particular financial institution, such as with an investment bank.

Every firm has one or more financial managers who oversee the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, and implement cash management strategies.

MBA finance can get job in various fields. More job descriptions for finance:

Financial Planning Senior Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Finance Manager for Specialty Markets
Financial Analysis Manager
Financial Analyst
Investment Banking Associate
Risk Management
Global Capital Markets Sales and Trading

Duties of a finance job in a corporate organization can vary widely, but commonly involve financial planning, raising funds, cash management, and acquiring and disposing of assets.

The duties of financial managers vary with their specific titles, which include controller, treasurer or finance officer, credit manager, cash manager, and risk and insurance manager.

Controllers direct the preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast the organization's financial position, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses

Financial institutions, such as commercial banks, savings and loan associations, credit unions, and mortgage and finance companies, employ additional financial managers who oversee various functions, such as lending, trusts, mortgages, and investments, or programs, including sales, operations, or electronic financial services

Responsibilities involve putting together integrated packages of investments and financial services for your clients.

Generally, these clients are high-net-worth individuals. Specific tasks can include estate planning, tax planning and investment strategies.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in