2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2012, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE Board Papers 12

As you looking for the previous year’s question paper for 12th class . We are providing you a link so you have to go on this link and get the previous year paper of CBSE. From following link you can get papers of CBSE for mathematics, physics, chemistry, English and some other subjects.
examrace.com/CBSE/CBSE_Papers/CBSE_Class_12/dirIndex.html
2nd March 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am class 12th students and I am preparing for the CBSE board exam. will you please forward me class 12th previous year question paper for English subject?
2nd March 2015, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

As per your request, I am giving you CBSE class 12th English paper; I hope that question will help you in your preparations.

Q. Both Deny and Lamb are physically impaired and lonely. It is the responsibility of society to understand and support people with infirmities so that they do not suffer from a sense of alienation. As a responsible citizen, write in about 100 words what you would do to bring about a change in the lives or such people.

Q. What was the General’s plan to get rid of the American prisoner? Was it executed? What traits of the General’s character are highlighted in the lesson ‘The Enemy'?

Q. What is the sadness the poet refers to in the poem ‘Keeping Quiet’?

Q. You are a fitness trainer in a health club. Design a poster in not, more than 5o words, to emphasize the importance or exercise in maintaining mental and physical fitness. You are Prem /Priya.

Q. Last week as you were coming back from school you happened to see a huge plastic bag full of leftovers of food being flung into the middle or the road from a speeding car. You wondered how people can be so devoid of civic sense. Write an article in 125 - 150 words on why we lack civic sense and how civic sense can be inculcated in children at a very young age. You are Shiva/Shamini.

Q. Why did Edla plead with her father not to send the vagabond away?

Q. How did a picture on one of the walls in Baskerville Hall help in solving the mysterious death of Sir Charles Baskerville? Answer in about 125 words.

Q. India is a tourists' paradise. But we have not really exploited our tourism possibilities. Write an article in 125 - 150 words on Tourism in India’. You are Ravi/Rani.

Q. Why was Zitkala-Sa in tears on the first day in the land of apples?

For complete question paper, consider the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE class 12th English paper-1.pdf (543.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE class 12th English paper.pdf (536.2 KB, 66 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in