2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 12th CBSE board Physics question papers?

As you want to get the previous year question papers of the12th CBSE board Physics I so, here I am providing you the same.

Here is an attachment for the previous year question papers of the12th CBSE board Physics and some of the questions are given below.

1. Two identical charged particles moving with same speed enter a region of uniform magnetic field. If one of these enters normal to the field direction and the other enters along a direction at 300 with the field, what would be the ratio of their angular frequencies?

2. Why does a metallic piece become very hot when it is surrounded by a coil carrying high frequency alternating current?

3. How is a sample of an n-type semiconductor electrically neutral though it has an excess of negative charge carriers?

4. Name the characteristics of electromagnetic waves that
(i) increases
(ii) remains constant in the electromagnetic spectrum as one moves from radiowave region towards ultraviolet region.

5. How would the angular separation of interference fringes in young’s double slit experiment change when the distance of separation between the slits and the screen is doubled?

6. Calculate the ratio of energies of photons produced due to transition of electron of hydrogen atom from its,
(i) Second permitted energy level to the first level, and
(ii) Highest permitted energy level to the second permitted level

7. Give expression for the average value of the a c voltage
V = V0 Sin t 
(4) over the time interval t = 0 and t =

8. How is the band gap, e.g., of a photo diode related to the maximum wavelength, m , that can be detected by it?

9. Keeping the voltage of the charging source constant, what would be the percentage change in the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor if the separation between its plates were to be decreased by 10%?

10. Explain how the average velocity of free electrons in a metal at constant temperature, in an electric field, remain
constant even though the electrons are being constantly accelerated by this electric field?

For more questions here is an attachment you can download that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Physics board question papers.pdf (70.8 KB, 176 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in