2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE 12th Board Exams Physics, Chemistry, Maths papers

Here I am giving you question paper for CBSE board of education class 12th science stream examination in PDF file attached with it .

3. State the condition under which a microwave oven heats up a food item containing water molecules most
efficiently. 1
(41)
4. An electrical element X, when connected to an alternating voltage source, has the current through it leading the
voltage by radii. Identify X and write an expression for its reactance. 1

5. A double convex lens, made from a material of refractive index , is immersed is a liquid of refractive index
where . What change, if any, would occur in the nature of the lens? 1

6. The de Broglie wavelengths, associated with a proton and a neutron, are found to be equal. Which of the two has
a higher value for kinetic energy? 1

7. Carbon and silicon are known to have similar lattice structures. However, the four bonding electrons of carbon are
present in second orbit while those of silicon are present in its third orbit. How does this difference result in a
difference in their electrical conductivities? 1

8. An unknown input (A) and the input (B) shown here, are used as the two inputs in a NAND gate. The output Y, has
the form shown below. Identify the intervals over which the input ‘A’ must be ‘low’.
9. The two graphs drawn below, show the variation of electrostatic potential (V) with (r being distance of the field
point from the point charge) for two point charges q1 and q2.

The de Broglie wavelengths, associated with a proton and a neutron, are found to be equal. Which of the two has
a higher value for kinetic energy? 1
Carbon and silicon are known to have similar lattice structures. However, the four bonding electrons of carbon are
present in second orbit while those of silicon are present in its third orbit. How does this difference result in a
difference in their electrical conductivities? 1

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE class 12th Physics paper.pdf (3.38 MB, 332 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE class 12th chemistry paper.pdf (73.2 KB, 223 views)
16th March 2015, 07:58 PM

plz reply

will i get board paper for math exam
24th March 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of CBSE 12th board and I need the sample question paper of Maths for the preparation can you please provide me this?
24th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Below I am uploading the previous year question paper of CBSE 12th board of Maths which you are looking for

Maximum Marks: 100

Duration: 3 Hours

Total question: 29

CBSE 12th Maths Question Paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE 12th Maths Question Paper.pdf (255.3 KB, 136 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in