2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

AFCAT Age

Hey I am of 18 years of age . I want to appear in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam . will you tell me about the age criteria to appear in AFCAT exam to join air force. Also give me information about the other eligibility criteria to appear in the test ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ues afcat
What Is SSB in AFCAT
AFCAT For CSE
AFCAT Cut Off
AFCAT By IAF
What Is AFCAT
Ekt in afcat
CDS and AFCAT
Ekt afcat
Afcat fts
AFCAT for MBA
Afcat id
AFCAT What is
Ssb afcat
AFCAT Key Feb
AEC in AFCAT
Afcat ssb
About afcat ssb
Key For Afcat
Afcat iaf
23rd August 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT Age

Hi buddy I want to know age limit info to write Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
23rd August 2018, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT Age

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a written exam conducted by Indian Air Force to find out potential candidates who could join Flying, Technical and GDOC branches of Indian Air Force.

As you want here I am giving info regarding to Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam age criteria :

Age criteria

Flying The candidates have to be 20 to 24 years old as on 01 Jan 2019 i.e. DoB must fall between 02 Jan 1995 to 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Technical and GDOC. The candidates have to be 20 to 26 years old as on 01 Jan 2019 i.e. DoB must fall between 02 Jan 1993 to 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam syllabus

English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability

(a) General Awareness

History
Sports
Geography
Environment
Civics
Basic Science
Defence
Art
Culture
Current Affairs