Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission 2011
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) entrance test for admission into its MBA program.
Eligibility for Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission 2011: An examinee should have a graduate’s degree or equal from a accredited institute with atleast 50% marks in Graduation and 60% in 10+2. Examinees in their final year of graduation can also apply.
How to Apply: Application forms with demand draft send to following address.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Bhavan, 1065 B,
Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune – 411016, Maharashtra, India
Phone: (020) 66211000 (Hunting lines)
Fax: (020) 66211040, 66211041
- Symbiosis Distance Learning Fees
- Contact details any institute of Symbiosis provide MBA through distance mode
- Admission diploma course in HRM through Symbosis Corpondance Course
- Singhania University Co Current News
- Symbiosis Bangalore MBA correspondence
- MBA Correspondence Programmes Symbiosis University
- Complete details admission for PGDBA from SCDL Pune?
- Symbiosis University MBA Correspondence
- SPJIMR Admissions
- India’s Top 10 Distance Education Universities