Punjab University MBA Admission
I want to take admission at the Punjab University for MBA programme, so I need to know the Punjab University MBA duration & eligibility required for admission?
The Punjab University offers MBA in following stream:
Duration: 2 Years
The applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has
by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages
The applicant should have pass in the final examination conducted by the
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England,
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England,
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- IIT Kanpur MBA 2010
- How long is the LLM course 3 years or 5 years?
- Do you send admission details BBA and BCA for ICFAI University Trupura?
- GIM Goa Admissions
- FMS BHU MBA
- Business School of Delhi in Greater Noida
- IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida
- National Institute of Fashion Technology PG Admission
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies For MBA
- ISBM Pune