Question: Give me PGDM course fee and admission procedure at Parul Institute of Management Baroda.
Answer: Following is PGDM admission procedure at Parul Institute of Management Baroda:
Candidate have to appear in CAT/MAT/GCET entrance exam and there will be short-listed candidates invited to participate in the admission process. Final selection will be based on the merit list prepared by the institute.
Application Form & Prospectus should be accompanied by a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of Parul Institute of Management, payable at Vadodara.
Application Form can also be downloaded from official website of institute and filled up Application Form can be sent with required DD at the following address:
Parul Institute of Management,
P.O. Limda, TA: Waghodia,
Tel.:02668-260301, (m) 9099040586, 9825763751
First Semester 50,000
Second Semester 50,000
Third Semester 50,000
Fourth Semester 50,000
Limda, Ta. Waghodia
Baroda Gujarat India
Phone : 02668- 262327/263355/263356
Fax: 02668- 262327
- Admission forms of BBA for M.S.University of Baroda.
- Part Time MBA Courses in Baroda
- Admission Procedure Jadavpur University B.A. Hons in Economics
- Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna
- SP Jain MBA Admission
- IIRM Post Graduate Admission
- Is it possible admission part time MBA in vadodara?
- NDIM New Delhi MBA
- Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur
- GNDU MBA Admission