MBA in Kamaraj University
Madurai Kamaraj University is a Statutory University, founded in 1966. Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) is provided two year full time MBA program. The duration of MKU MBA programme is 2 academic years spread over 4 semesters. MKU MBA programme can profit those who have just authorized their graduation and have no knowledge about working environment of today’s business organisations. Candidates appearing in admission to M.B.A.(Full time) and M.B.A(Hospital Administration) are required to appear for a Common Entrance Test to be held by the Madurai Kamaraj University. The Academic component will be offered by class room learning at the University Learning Centers located in different parts of the country.
M.B.A (Full time) (2 years)
Candidates should have a recognized 3-year graduate degree, or equivalent, in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Directorate of Distance Education
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021
Tel no: +91-452-2458471 (Director Office)
- Madurai Kamaraj University MBA Exam Schedule
- Madurai Kamaraj University Mba Results
- Madurai Kamaraj University MBA Distance Education
- MKU MBA Question Papers
- What is the eligibility of MBA for DDE from Madurai Kamaraj University?
- MKU MBA Industry Integrated
- MKU MBA Exam Schedule
- How it will be possible to get franchisee or study centre of Madurai Kamaraj University at Ludhiana.
- MKU BLISC
- MKU DDE Results