MBA After MBBS
MBBS holder who want go into management field can find great jobs in hospital management and administration. There are large medical electronic companies like Philips or GE which would engage MBA grads with a background of medicine. These companies grow products and services which can better be done by MBBS holder. Besides, there is tremendous scope for clinical research. MBBS holder with management background can do a phenomenal job in terms of product growth and management.
Whatever said and done, a MBA degree will help candidate make money but not save a life, only clinical knowledge will help candidate do that. So, it is very necessity that candidate practice as a doctor for not less then 5 years before candidate engage a MBA degree. Manipal University, Manipal Institute of Management, Manipal provides MBA in Hospital Administration and Health Care Management. The qualification criterion is graduation in any subject with minimum 50 per cent marks. The admission is based on performance at Management Aptitude Test, group discussion and personal interview. For details, visit [www.manipal.edu]
- How can I admission for correspondence diploma in public health or health care management after BSC?
- Complete MBBS which stream should do an MBA?
- What about the scopes of MBA in various companies?
- How are the fees structure, placement record and colleges in India for 2 yr course MBA in hospital management?
- Does advice do MBA correspondence under Health and Medical sector from Bangalore?
- MHM Entrance -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
- Guide eligible to do MBA in hospital administration for distance education.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education Karnataka
- MBA for Diploma Holders in India
- Suggest any recognized university offering MBA in hospital management distance education