I want to do the course of IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida so I want to know the eligibility so can you provide me that
You are looking for the IIM Lucknow Part Time MBA in Noida campus but the IIM Lucknow offers Three Year (Part-Time) Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives that is equivalent as the part time MBA programme, the eligibility is as follows:
The applicant must have completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by a) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), b) UGC or Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The applicant must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale); 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories in Bachelors degree.
The candidates should have minimum 3 years full time working experience (after Bachelor Degree) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional working experience as on 30th June 2013.
- Can I eligible for MBA part time course?
- MDI Gurgaon Part Time MBA
- IPMX program need to attend full 1 year duration program for WMP program
- IIM Lucknow Noida Campus
- What is the eligibility for get the admitting in IIM-A from mumbai university?
- Business School of Delhi in Greater Noida
- MBA Ottawa University
- ISB MBA College
- I have 12th years experience in reputed multinational company can get eligible for EMBA with IIML in that session?
- About the fee and eligibility criteria of M.B.A. in Lucknow.