The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C), is reflecting an online foray into distance education. IIM-C, the first in its family to go ahead with the project, has organized a three-member commission to hurry the go-ahead. It has also teamed up with publication house Macmillan India to jointly offer the management development programmes online.
EPBM: Executive Programme in Business Management
PDSS: Programme for Development of Strategic Skills (PDSS)
PDSE: Programme for Development of Successful Entrepreneurs (PDSE)
PLAM: Programme for Leading and Managing (PLAM)
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (BBA/B.COM/BCA) of any of the universities with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have 1-2 years work experience
Diamond Harbour Road, Post Office Joka
Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
- Distance Learning IIMS
- What should do to study in IIM?
- What is the eligibility for get the admitting in IIM-A from mumbai university?
- What qualification required for PhD in management?
- IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida
- IIM Calcutta Executive MBA
- Distance MBA in Rural Management
- BIT Mesra MBA
- IMI Delhi Admissions
- Is the MBA executive program from TASMAC business school?