ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is an entrance exam for accession to PG management courses of ICFAI Business School, later on earning the IBSAT test, students can apply for admission to any of the ICFAI business campus IBSAT inclines via lot of management aspirers every year as ICFAI is a well knew institute for management learning. ICFAI Business School is division of ICFAI University.
Candidate must be bachelor’s degre with minimum 50% marks
Admission base on General Knowledge Test with Interview
The Admissions Officer,
IBS Head Office,
13/17, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500082
Tel 040 23435301
Fax 040 23435325
Note-still we have no information ICFAI exam 2011 we will be update visit from official website
- Admission process starts Part-Time CFA MBA courses for ICFAI Offers
- About the ICFAI exam
- Entrance exam for MBA
- ICFAI Kolkata MBA
- Admission complete detail for MBA in ICFAI
- Solved little confuse regarding ICFAI Mumbai impressive about four ICFAI college in mind.
- SBI probationary officer exam syllabus
- ICFAI MCA Distance
- Bank of India clerical
- Dates are still remaining for PGDM Course.