2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

WWW Bamu Ernet

Sir can you please tell me that what is the ERNET???? And what is the connection with Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University web portal??? And sir my B Pharmacy Result of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is about to come so tell me process, how to get my B Pharmacy Result from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?????
Similar Threads
Thread
Jee Counselling.Iitd.Ernet
UNIRAJ.ERNET.In Syllabus
Iitkgp ernet jee
Pedagogy IITKGP ERNET in
Www.IITR.ernet.In Recruitments
IIT Guwahati Ernet
Www.Iimb.Ernet.In/Iim Trichy
ECE IISC ERNET Jobs
Registra at GBPUAT dot ernet dot in
Mech IITKGP ERNET In
APSU Rewa Ernet
IGCAR Ernet in Kalpakkam
GJU ERNET Main Results
KUD.ERNET.In MBA Results
BARC ERNET In
MGU Ernet Home
Gate.iisc.ernet.in
IISc ERNET
GJU Ernet In
IITG ERNET Org
14th August 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: WWW Bamu Ernet

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in Master of Rural Studies Socio- Cultural and Political Aspects program offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?
14th August 2018, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WWW Bamu Ernet

Master of Rural Studies Socio- Cultural and Political Aspects program offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has been framed to provide an understanding and experience of different aspects of Rural Development.

The program also provides a holistic perspective of schemes/programmes of central govt. in general and state govt. in particular and innovative, skill and employment oriented to attract bright students to the discipline of rural development.

Eligibility

i) One who has passed any Bachelors degree [10+2+3+4] of any statutory University recognized equivalent thereto must have obtained minimum aggregate 50% marks for open categories and minimum 45 per cent marks for reserved categories.
ii) One should have passed the Entrance Test conducted by the University with the specified criteria.

Duration

The course shall be a Post‐Graduate Full Time Course.
The duration of course shall be of Two years with Four Semesters.
Maximum Period for Completion of Programme would be four year.

Intake

Admissions for 30 students are available in the first Semester at the beginning of the academic year.

Syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in