2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2014, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Will I be eligible for the exam of UGC NET after pursuing LLM?

As you want to get the details that will you be eligible for the exam of UGC NET after pursuing LLM so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that after master’s degree you are half eligible for the exam

If you have passed master’s degree with minimum of 50% for the general ones and 45% for the reserved ones then you will be completely eligible

Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.

Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only.

CHECK LIST FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
Whether they fulfil the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY’ and ‘AGE LIMIT’.
That they have filled their CATEGORY, viz., GEN/OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ ST/ PWD, in the relevant column correctly.
That they have filled their subject and NET Coordinating Institution and code in the relevant column correctly.
That the Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates have filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PWD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
Whether they have signed the printout of Online Application Form, Admission Card and Attendance Slip.
Whether they have enclosed the required documents with the Application Form before submission at the NET Coordinating Institution.
Whether they have kept a copy of the submitted documents for their own record.

EXAMINATION FEE
General Candidates Rs.450/-
Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website : Rs.225/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.110/-

Contact Details:
University Grants Commission New Delhi
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Balmiki Basti,
Vikram Nagar,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110002 ‎
093 33 778791 ‎
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=University+Grants+Commission+New+Delhi,+Bah adur+Shah+Zafar+Marg,+Balmiki+Basti,+Vikram+Nagar, +New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.632445,77.245216&spn =0.009511,0.013046&sll=21.125498,81.914063&sspn=20 .602762,26.71875&oq=University+Grants+Commission+& hq=University+Grants+Commission&hnear=Bahadur+Shah +Zafar+Marg,+Balmiki+Basti,+Vikram+Nagar,+New+Delh i,+Central+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in