2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2014, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What will be the age limit for CSAT Exam?

As you want to get the details of what will be the age limit for CSAT Exam so here it is for you:

Nationality:
A candidate must be either :—
a citizen of India, or
a subject of Nepal, or
a subject of Bhutan, or
a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Age Limit:
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed 30 years

Candidates will be given 10 years relaxation for those who are physically handicapped

Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Candidates must have passed graduation from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India

Number of Attempts:
General: 4
OBC: 7
SC and ST: No Limit

Here for your reference I am giving you the online application process of CSAT exam:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of online web portal of Union Public Service Commission which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to do the part I registration and then part II registration form

Sample part I registration form:

Contact Details:

Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110069
India

Map Location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=`+Public+Service+Commision,+UPSC,+Man+Singh +Road+Area,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.608656,77 .227728&spn=0.009513,0.013046&sll=23.814107,86.441 138&sspn=0.009914,0.013046&oq=`+Pu&t=m&z=16&iwloc= A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in