2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2012, 12:24 PM
saurav.

What is the latest Syllabus in IT engineering in the Mumbai University

I want to know about the latest Syllabus of It Engineering in the Mumbai University so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
28th November 2012, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: What is the latest Syllabus in IT engineering in the Mumbai University

You are looking for the Mumbai University BE Computer Engineering course syllabus, here I am giving you the 1st semester syllabus:

APPLIED CHEMISTRY I

Water:
Impurities in water and their effects on quality, hardness and estimation of hardness by soap and EDTA methods, problems based on determination of hardness, softening of water, methods of softening: lime soda, permutit and ion exchange methods, calculation of requirement of softening reagents, boiler feed water, boiler problems and methods of rectification, industrial uses of water.

Refractories:
Definition, criteria of good refractories, classification of refractories, properties, testing and failure of refractories, glass, manufacture and properties, types of glass

Polymers:
Classification of polymers, types of polymerization, methods of polymerization, classification of plastics, compounding of plastics, fabrication of plastics, industrial uses of plastics, manufacture, properties and uses of polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, phenol formaldehyde and urea fomaldehyde

here is the file. download it and get the full syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Mumbai Univ BE CE Syllabus.doc (230.5 KB, 56 views)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in