2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2012, 04:49 PM
wilfy.2

What Do We Learn From MBA

Find out how an MBA degree can help you and your career and tell me what did you learn in your MBA program please tell me all the detail very early and given me a page
Similar Threads
Thread
Earn and learn MBA
Learn CCSU
Digital Marketing Learn
How to Learn Testing
How to Learn Cinematography
How to Learn Animation Course
MBA What Do You Learn
Learn Oracle
Learn CA-CPT Online
How To Learn Oracle DBA
Learn MBA online free
Amity University V-learn
Learn Data Modeling
Learn Hadoop Online
Learn Microsoft CRM
Learn SAP online
Learn Salesforce Online
Learn java online course
Learn Microsoft Dynamics
DCE Learn at Home
18th October 2012, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: What Do We Learn From MBA

As per my knowledge which we learn from MBA is like as:

Advancing your career - An MBA can help you move up in your current job in regards to responsibility and/or pay.

Changing your career - Often getting an MBA can lead to a career change. The MBA is measured a management degree and can get ready you for management-level positions.

Starting your own business - considerable number of the students that pursue an MBA do it to eventually start their own business.

Developing your business expertise - Earning an MBA will enhance your business knowledge and add to your expertise.
14th December 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I had done my graduation. Now I am wanted to pursue MBA. Would you please provides me guidance related to what do we learn from MBA ?
14th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Here we provides you different field name of MBA.by these you can learn a lot of thing which is beneficial for you

Accounting

In an MBA program, you will learn how to read, interpret and create financial statements. If you choose to pursue more advanced classes, you will also learn to use this information to cut small business costs, manage business taxes, and value companies.

Economics

MBA students will learn how goods and services are exchanged, and the impacts that these transactions have in business.

Finance

This includes classes in securities analysis and investing, budgeting, cash flow management, and the use of quantitative measures to increase profits or assess the health of a company.

Marketing

Marketing classes teach students how to communicate with their customers and influence their buying decisions.

Management

. It handles topics related to leadership, strategic vision, planning, and implementation of plans and strategies. It is involved with both the human and process-oriented aspects of running a business.

International Business

Understanding the customs and methodologies for doing business in different countries is becoming increasingly important.

Business Law

MBA programs give students a general overview of the law and the role it plays in business.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in