2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Western Carolina University Professor Salaries

I completed UG degree and planning to pursue master degree from Western Carolina University searching for university details. Will you please provide me details related to Western Carolina University Professor Salaries also provide university address so that I can visit there easily?
29th May 2018, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Western Carolina University Professor Salaries

Western Carolina University is a coeducational public university located in Cullowhee, North Carolina, United States.

The university is a constituent campus of the University of North Carolina system

Western Carolina University is always looking for qualified part-time (adjunct) faculty to enhance its academic programs.

Minimum qualifications for teaching in the academic programs are a doctor's or master's degree in the teaching discipline or master's degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline).

Western Carolina University Professor Salaries

Lecturer 12 salaries reported $31,519 per year
Instructor 4 salaries reported $38,051 per year
Associate Professor 4 salaries reported $72,805 per year
Academic Advisor 3 salaries reported $33,921 per year

Minimum Qualifications:

Master's degree in the teaching discipline or a master's degree with a concentration in the discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in teaching discipline).

CHANCELLOR'S OFFICE
501 H.F. Robinson
Western Carolina University
Cullowhee, NC 28723
828.227.7100 tel
828.227.7176 fax

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in