2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Webster Sequential MBA

Hello sir, I am Rock Cutting. I am from Webster Grooves. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the sequential MBA program of Webster University. can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Webster University vs AMU
ITM 5000 Webster University
Sequential MBA
Webster University MBA Tuition
Webster University MBA Ranking
Webster Online MBA
Webster University MBA Salary
Webster University School Code
Webster university global MBA
Webster university MBA accreditation
Sequential Output Tracing questions and answers
19th March 2016, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Webster Sequential MBA

Webster University is a type of private university.
It was formed in the year 1915.
It is located in Webster Groves, Missouri, United States.
It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines, including the liberal arts, fine and performing arts, teacher education, business and management.

As you have asked about the sequential MBA program of Webster University, I am giving you details about it

Minimum 25 credit hours required for:
Master of Business Administration

A student who holds an MA, MS or an equal graduate degree from Webster University or from another regionally accredited college or university (or its international equivalent) may earn a sequential MBA from Webster University.

Transfer credit may not be applied toward the sequential MBA, except as specified below.

These conditions smear to the student seeking the sequential MBA:

The candidate must meet the core course requirements of the MBA. If the student enrolled in any of the MBA core courses as required courses or electives in his or her MA, MS or an equivalent graduate degree program, 6 credit hours of those courses may be counted toward the 31 credit hours of MBA core courses, thus reducing the MBA core requirements to 25 credits.
Advancement to Candidacy for Sequential MBA
Sequential MBA degree-seeking students who received the MA or MS from Webster University will be advanced to candidacy with the initial registration.
A student who received the master's degree from another regionally accredited institution will be advanced to candidacy on approval of the master's degree transcript.

Webster University
Address:
470 E Lockwood Ave,
Webster Groves,
MO 63119,
United States
Phone: +1 314-968-6900

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in