2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Online Counselling for B.TECH in PTU

Hello sir, I am Manoj Kumar. I am from Chandigarh. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the online counselling procedure for B.Tech course in Punjab Technical University. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ED CET Online Counselling
MP Online CMAT Counselling
IP University Counselling B Tech
POLYCET Online Web Counselling
IIT Bombay M Tech Counselling
Online Counselling Of Mp Pmt
Online Counselling For ICET
Online Counselling For Orissa JEE
Online Counselling In CG PET
IIT JAM Online Counselling
MP Online Counselling
Online Counselling for RPET
Online counselling college
Vyapam Online Counselling
Online Counselling CG PET
Online AIPMT Counselling
Online Counselling Of SLIET
Is Eamcet Counselling Online
GGSIPU Counselling B-Tech
GATE counselling for M.Tech
19th March 2016, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Counselling for B.TECH in PTU

As you have asked about the online counselling procedure for B.Tech course in Punjab Technical University, I am giving you information about it

Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar (PTU) is the authority capable to conduct the Online centralized Counselling for admission to various courses being run in the Institutions and Universities situated in the State of Punjab on the basis of Entrance Exams and Qualifying Examinations.

PTU Counselling is conducted for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, & LEET Courses.

IKGPTU will hold joint online counselling for admission to 1st year of B.Tech. & B.Tech Lateral Entry alongwith Fee Waiver in the colleges affiliated to IKGPTU, Jalandhar, Punjabi University, Patiala, PAU Ludhiana & Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda based on JEE (Main) results.

Counselling Fee: To take part in the centralized Online Counselling of 1st year of B.Tech. & B.Tech Lateral Entry along with Fee Waiver, every applicant belonging to 85% quota and 15% quota, irrespective of his/her category, shall have to deposit a Counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- (Non-Refundable)

Choice Filling & Allotment

After successful registration and login, contender’s homepage is opened and following options are displayed:

Registration Details: Registration Detail is important for seat allotment and should be filled very carefully.
Edit Registration: Applicant can correct any mistake in the Registration Details through “Edit Registration” option, provided he/she has not freezed the registration form.
Available Choices: System will provide the List of Colleges and branches thereof.
Fill Choices: Applicants are advised to fill the College or branches of choice in order of preferences. It is in the interest of the applicant to fill maximum available choices of colleges and branches. Aspirant can also alter/rearrange/delete the filled choices.
Display filled choices: Choices entered by the Contender will be displayed on different form so that he/she can check the already entered information.
Print Choices: Candidate can also print the list of choices filled by him/her for record.

After the choice filling period is over, all filled choices of all registered applicants will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank), category of the candidate and Seat Allotment Rules approved by participating Universities

On the date of result declaration, applicant who gets a seat will be informed by SMS. Alternatively candidate can logon to his/her account and check for allotment of seat.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in