2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2014, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Want to join Indian Army after 12th

Yes, after completing 12th class students can definitely join Indian Army.For that students have to qualify the NDA exam which is organised by UPSC twice in a year.

Recruitment of students to Army of the National Defence Academy (NDA), is through National Defence Academy Entrance Exam which is held twice a year, generally in the month of March and August.

Eligibility:

Students must either be a citizen of India
A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years
Students must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.
Students must not marry until they complete their full training.
Students who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful will not be selected for training.
Students who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
Students must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

The minimum acceptable height of students is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force) F
Weight: 50 Kg
Chest: 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

Important dates:

Date of notification : 21 Dec 2013
Last date of form submission : 20 January 2014
Date of NDA exam is 20th April 2014
22nd May 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed 12th now I want to join Indian Army so tell me the procedure of it?
22nd May 2015, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Ok, to join Indian Army after 12th you have to clear NDA exam.
National Defense Academy NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year, in the month of April and September.

Eligibility for NDA 2015 Exam:-

Class 12/intermediate/10+2/ HSC from a recognized board in India with subjects of Physics and Mathematics

Candidates aged must between 16 ½ and 19 ½ years o

NDA 2015 Date:-

Notice Date:- 27-12-2014

Closing Date:- 23-01-2015

Exam Date:- 19th April 2015.

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2015:-

Date Of Commencement Of Exam:- 27.09.2015 (Sunday)

NDA 2015 Syllabus:-

The exam will be divided into papers i.e.
Paper I (Mathematics)
Paper II (General Ability Test).

General Ability Test will be further divided into two parts that include English and General Knowledge.

Syllabus for all the mentioned subjects are given below:-

Mathematics:- Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different Equations, Vector Algebra and Statistics & Probability.

English: - The English paper will be designed to test students’ proficiency in the languages with verbal reasoning and usage of grammar.

General Knowledge: - The GK paper will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and

Current Events. For all the mentioned subjects in the paper, the syllabus will be from 10+2 level.

Contact details

Union Public Service Commision
Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi,
Delhi (state) 110069 ‎
011 2338 5271

Map location
[MAP]Union Public Service Commision[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in