2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VITEEE Slot Booking Login

As per your request here I am telling you about the VITEEE Computer Based Test (CBT) Slot Booking Login process, but here I am telling you that, this process had been done in March, but here I am providing you information about it as you want.

VITEEE Slot booking:
The VITEEE 2015 Slot booking had been done between March 20 (10 AM) and March 23 (till 10 PM), 2015.

To book the VITEEE 2015 slot, applicants need to enter theit VITEEE 2015 Application No and the 7 digit VITEEE 2015 Online Password mailed by the University to the registered email ID of the candidate.

They have to confirm their details and click on the "Book a Seat" Option.

VITEEE - Booking a Seat:

Applicants after confirming their details will be asked to enter the following details:

Test Name:

State/International:

Test City:

Subject Chosen for VITEEE 2015: PCM or PCB

Choose your Test Date:

Test Centre Name:

Test Centre Address:

VITEEE 2016 Computer Based Test (CBT)

To write VITEEE via Computer Based Test applicants should have basic knowledge of computer.
University will not take any responsibility of those applicants who do not understand the usage of a computer.

In a computer-based test, applicants are supposed to write their exam through a computer. One by one question will appear on the screen and applicants will have to click their answer among the given options.

For submitting the answer applicants will have to use a mouse.

Server provided will be in real-time connectivity with the computer.

Before sitting for VITEEE 2016 via CBT applicants are advised to check that the computer should be working properly and should have appropriate speed and response.

If applicants come across any technical difficulty, he/she should immediately inform the invigilator or concerning authorities.

Applicants have the advantage to move freely among the questions as many times as they wish to.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in