2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2017, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Visva Bharati University B Ed Course

Vinaya-Bhavana, the Institute of Education of Visva—Bharati offers B. Ed, M. A. (Education), B. A. / B. Sc. (Honours) in Physical Education, B. P. Ed. and M. P. E. courses and provides research facilities leading to the Ph. D. Degree in Education and Physical Education. It is a co- educational institution and is partly residential

Eligibility Criteria

For Fresher Candidates
One should have B.A. Hons. / B.Sc. Hons. Degree with at least 45% marks in
Honours subject

One should have 3 years B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Mus. ( 4 years Rabindra Sangit) degree with at least 45% in aggregate, where no separate course as Honours subject are taught

For Deputed Candidates
One should have passed B.A. / B.Sc./ B. Mus (Rabindra sangit) and have experience as an approved teacher in a school recognized by W.B.S.E.B./ C.B.S.E. or I.C.S.E. The upper age limit is ordinarily 35 years in case of fresher and 45 years in case of deputed candidates

Course Structure for B. Ed. Programme

The Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) programme of one year duration consists of the following papers as shown below:

Part — A: Core Paper (Theory) Marks
Paper—I Teacher in Modern Indian Society 100
Paper— II Educational Psychology 100
Paper — III Development of Education in Modern India 100
Paper — IV Essentials of Educational Technology and Management 100

Part— B:
Section- I (Theory)
Paper: V & VI Any two papers on Methodology of Teaching school subjects to be selected out of the flowing: 200
(Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, History, Geography, Music (Rabindrasangit), Philosophy, Economics, Mathematics, Life Science, Physical Science)
Section —II (Practical)
Practice teaching in two school subjects offered under Paper — V and Paper—VI of section — I 200
Section — III (Theory)
Paper- VII Elective subject: Any one of the subjects offered by the institution 100
Part —- C: Work Education
Section-I (Theory)
Paper —VIII Work Education: Content — cum — Methodology (Theory) 75
Section-II (Practical)
Paper—IX Work Education (Practical) 75
Part — D: Sessional Practical Work 150

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in