2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vignan University Entrance Exam Pattern

I competed 12th and want to do engineering degree from Vignan's University for this I know I have to appear in entrance exam. Will you provide me Vignan University Entrance Exam Pattern so that I can prepare well also provide details like what the eligibility required to apply?
23rd May 2018, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vignan University Entrance Exam Pattern

Vignan's University conducts Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Admission Test (VSAT) online test cfor admission into B.Tech in at its Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus, Andhra Pradesh.

Vignan University Entrance Exam Pattern

The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)

The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.

Each correct answer carries one mark.

There is no negative marking.

Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)

Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)

Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)

Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)

Total 120 questions (120 Marks)

Eligibility:-

Candidates born on or after 1 July ,1996 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate
marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.

Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for all the

B.Tech. programmes.

Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible only for

B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in