2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st November 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: VBV Bank Of Baroda

Hi sir I want to known about the VBV service offered by the Bank Of Baroda please give me the detail of it?
1st November 2015, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to known about the VBV service offered by the Bank Of Baroda it si nothing but Verified by Visa (VBV) here is the detail of it
Verified by Visa (VBV)
This service is used to make payment online from the demit card secured online payment service from Bank of Baroda that lets you shop securely online with your existing Bank of Baroda Visa Debit/Prepaid Card.

Use of this facility
Connect to the Internet and shop online using your Bank of Baroda Visa Debit/Prepaid card.
You don't need any special software to use Verified by Visa.
Using this facility is as easy as using a PIN for ATM transactions.

here is the procedure for Verified by Visa work?

1) Select any of the goods or services you want to purchase

2) After that go to payment mode and on that page Enter your Bank of Baroda Visa Debit/Prepaid Card number and the online store will connect with Bank of Baroda to check whether your Card is secured with Verified by Visa.

3) Bank of Baroda will direct you to a Verified page of your personal detail which is associuated to bank of baroda

4) Look for and confirm your Personal Message, then enter your password. Bank of Baroda will then confirm your identity to the merchant.
23rd June 2018, 09:44 PM
gavali.ramesh@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get the facility of the Verified by Visa (VBV) of the Bank Of Baroda so please tell me how can I apply for this? How I can register for it, give me the complete procedure of registration for the Verified by Visa (VBV) of Bank Of Baroda?
kindly let me know how to register for online visa payments , my visa debit card is not getting response for verified by visa bank of baroda..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in