2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy In Assam Public Service Commission

I will get the information about the vacancy announced by Assam Public Service Commission so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process to get the information easily

Go to the official site of Assam Public Service Commission
Site page will open at top right hand side page
You can see section of recruitment
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the information easily.

Assam Public Service Commission notices

At present I have only this latest information issued by them

Result: Director of Medical Education, Planning & Research in the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam under H&FW (B) Department

Download Admit Card for the post of Certifying Surgeon under Labour & Employment Deptt

Postponement of Interview for recruitment to the post of Assistant Food Analyst under H&FW(A) Department scheduled to be held on 19th, 20th and 23rd February, 2016

Admit Card for the post of Assistant Food Analyst under H & FW(A)Deptt.

Admit card for the post of Director of Medical Education, Planning and Research in the Directorate of Medical Education under H&FW(B)Deptt.

Notification: Answer Keys for Screening Test for the post of Forest Ranger under Environment and Forest Deptt.

Answer Keys for Written Main Exam for the post of Jr.A.A. in APSC

Notification for Answer Keys for Written Main Exam for the post of Jr.A.A. in APSC.

Notification: Postponement of Interview for the post of Asstt. Professor in various subjects in Haflong Govt. College

Result : Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department

Admit card for the post of Inspector of Boilers under Labour & Employment Deptt.

Status of Application for the post of Director of Medical Education, Planning & Research in the Directorate of Medical Education under H&F.W(B) Deptt. 1).Accepted 2)Rejected

Address:-
Assam Public Service Commission
Beltola Khanapara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam 781022

Phone:-
0361 236 5426

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in