2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: Chairman Of Assam Public Service Commission

Hi buddy I want to know who is Chairman Of Assam Public Service Commission at present time would you plz let me know his/ her name here , as my uncle asking me for it ??
13th June 2018, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chairman Of Assam Public Service Commission

Assam Public Service commission or APSC is headquartered at Jawahar nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions though its own secretariat.

As you want I am telling Dhurba Hazarika, Ex IAS, is Chairman Of Assam Public Service Commission:

Duties And Functions

1. To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government.

2. To advise the Government on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.

3. To advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission;

4. To advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment Rules/Draft Service Rules of different departments of the Government;

5. To advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;

6. To advise the Government on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per recommendation of the Commission;

7. To conduct Departmental examinations for Government services.

Assam Public Service Commission profile

Formed April 1, 1937

Preceding agencies State Public Service Commission

Public Service Commission

Jurisdiction State of Assam

Headquarters APSC Building , Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Assam

Commission executives Anupam Roy, Ex IAS, Chairman

Dhurba Hazarika, Ex IAS, Member

Deepak Kumar Sarmah, Ex IAS, Member

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in