2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Online

To give UP State Entrance Examination - (UPSEE) exam for admission in Engineering Colleges or Institutes in UP do I need to fill up a online form provided on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)? What is the process to fill up the online form?
24th December 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Uttar Pradesh Technical University Online

Hi I would like t know the various courses offered by the as I am planning to enrol for the Bachelors course after completing my 12th?
24th December 2015, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Uttar Pradesh Technical University Online

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is enshrined in the University Act, the University aims to offer and upgrade education, training and research in fields of technical education, and to create entrepreneurship and a favourable environment for pursuit of the technical education in close co-operation with industries. Further, as a very unique feature of its vision, the University aims to make provisions for the advancement of technical education amongst classes and communities which are educationally backward.

The various courses offered at the
Bachelors Courses:
B. Pharma
B. Tech
BHMCT
BFAD

Masters Courses:
MBA
MCA

PhD. can also be undertaken as per the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University guidelines.

The eligibility & other details like the entrance exam , fees etc for the Bachelors course has been attached in the below file

Bachelors Degree course eligibility & entrance exam details

The eligibility & other details like the entrance exam , fees etc for the Masters course has been attached in the below file

Masters Degree course eligibility & entrance exam details

The academic calendar of the University for the academic year 2015-2016 has been attached in the below file

Academic calendar of the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University

Contact Details:

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,
Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in