2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow Address

Following is syllabus of B.Tech Manufacturing Technology course which offer by Uttar Pradesh Technical University:

UNIT I 7 FUNDAMENTALS OF DESIGN: Design Process – Computer aided design – Optimum design – Mechanical properties of materials – BIS system of designations of steel, plastics &rubbers. Types of loads – Stresses –Static, varying, thermal, impact and residue – Factor of safety – Design against static load, modes of failure theories, Stress concentration factors –Preferred numbers. Design against fluctuating load, Stress concentration, Stress concentration factors, fluctuating stress, fatigue failure, Endurance limit, design for finite & infinite life, soberer & Goodman criteria.

UNIT II DESIGN OF GEARS 8 Design of gears – Spur, Helical, Bevel and Worm gears –Design of multistage speed reducers.

Complete syllabus is available in attached pdf file which is free for you.

Address:
Gautam Buddh Technical University
IET Campus,
Sitapur Road,
Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226021 Aliganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ph: +91 522 273 2194
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPTU BTech Manufacturing Technology Syllabus.pdf (229.3 KB, 71 views)
29th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow Address

I want to be an software Engineer and therefore I have decided to join the Uttar Pradesh Technical University for B.TECH Computer Science and Engineering course . Will you please provide the address of Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow Address so that I can complete admission formalities ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in