2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th November 2014, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UP PGT History exam date

The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Allahabad conducts the Uttar Pradesh PGT (Post Graduate Teachers) exam. It is for all the students who want to become teachers in the concerned exam. Normally this exam is held in the month of August/ September months by the UPSESSB.

Eligibility:
At least Post Graduation passed from the concerned discipline from which they are appearing in the entrance exam.

Exam Pattern:

The written exam for the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Teachers is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions on the following:

Part I: General Awareness & Current Affairs, General Science & Indian Constitution, Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude

Part II: English (20 Questions); Hindi (20 Questions)

Part III: Subjects chosen for optional paper

Subjects

Physics; Music; English; Physical Education; Sanskrit; Urdu; Mathematics; Sociology; History; Education; Botany; Economics; Agriculture; Civics; Hindi; Art; Biology; Chemistry and Geography respectively

Date of Exam:
8 August 2014

Timing of Exam:

First Shift: 10:00 am to 12 noon

Second Shift: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
21st March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the UP PGT (Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Teachers) History exam date as will be giving the exam this year?
21st March 2015, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

The UP PGT written examination is conducted by U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board. The UP PGT History exam was held on 15 February 2015 which was declared as cancelled. For details about the cancellation I am uploading an attachment:

UP PGT History exam cancelled

UP PGT Exam Pattern:

The written exam for the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Teachers is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions on the following:

Part I: General Awareness & Current Affairs, General Science & Indian Constitution, Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude

Part II: English (20 Questions); Hindi (20 Questions)

Part III: Subjects chosen for optional paper

The candidates are required to qualify in all the papers of the exam for final recruitment.

Marking Scheme:

For each correct answers marked by the candidates, they will be given one mark while there will be no deduction for the wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
Therefore, the candidates can attempt as number of question as they like in order to score well in the exam.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in