2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

University of the Pacific One Card

I am joined Azusa Pacific University as a faculty in this week now I want to get Staff Identification (ID) Card form One Card Office at Azusa Pacific University so please tell me that I have to online apply for this or I have to visit One Card Office for ID Card?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of The Pacific Ein
Pacific University Bca
Pacific University EMS
Pacific University MBA
University of the Pacific VS UCI
Pacific University VP
Pacific University Ph D
Pacific University HPC
Pacific Review University Of The Pacific
Pacific University Phd Admit Card
Pacific University MBA
MBA pacific university
Pacific University Pdf
GPA for pacific university
Pacific University CGE
ESL Pacific University
Inside Pacific University of the Pacific
University Of The Pacific Vs LMU
University Of The Pacific XC
Pacific University OD
17th August 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of the Pacific One Card

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the PacificCARD of the University of the Pacific ?
17th August 2018, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of the Pacific One Card

The University of the Pacific is a private university in Stockton, California. It is the oldest chartered university in California, the first independent co-educational campus in California,

The PacificCARD is your multi-purpose ID card, and must be presented to enter numerous campus facilities, obtain services and access the library. Your card and related accounts are non-transferable and the card is valid only with a photo

Pacific Cash Pacific Cash TM

- A card tender that allows an individual to pay for items on and off campus using their PacificCardTM. A full list of accepted locations can be found here.

Security Security/ID -

Your PacificCardTM allows you to access places like the Library, Fitness Center & Residence Halls witha simple swipe or scan. You will also be asked to present your card as ID in various campus locations such as: Student Accounts, Registrars, Financial Aid and Pacific Athletic Facilities.

Meal Plan Meal Plan -

All students living on campus have a meal plan. At any food service location you will simply say "mealplan" and swipe to pay.

Book store Bookstore -

As a financially accepted student you are allowed to charge $950.00 per semester to your student account by saying "bookstore charge" during checkout at the bookstore. (Currently Stockton campus only)

Tiger Wash -

Tiger Wash is Residential Life and Housing's system to provide free laundry service in all its residence halls, apartment communities, and University-owned Greek houses. (Currently Stockton campus only)

Contact Details

University of the Pacific
Address: 3601 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 95211, USA

Last edited by pawan; 17th August 2018 at 11:31 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in