2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Kota Recruitment

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the university of kota Recruitment please give me the detail information about the posts ?
2nd December 2015, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Kota Recruitment

As you asking for the university of kota recruitment let me tell you that as per my knowledge the university of kota has no recruitment for the any post when it has I inform you . or you may get the information in the rajasthan patrika classified and the local news paper of kota . or in the official site notice board section of the university of kota . As per my knowledge the last recruitment was in the year 2013 . for computer operator if you interested then here I am giving you the information about this .

Post Name : Computer Operator, Computer, LDC / Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Book Attendant, Peon Group D

Total Vacancies : 70 posts
Qualification : Graduate, 10 + 2 , Computer Knowledge , Driving, 10th Pass For post wise details refer to the Notification.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- 20200/-
Application Fee : Rs. 300/-, ST/SC/PH Rs. 150/-

Instrctutions:
Each applicant shall sent only 1 (one) application.
2.Applications to be sent only by normal post, applications sent by Speed Post or Registered will be rejected.

3.Application without signature will be treated as cancelled.
4.Incomplete application / application received after due date will be treated as cancelled.

5.All documents submitted with the application form should be attested (original need not to be submitted).
6.Without attested documents application will be rejected.

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in